Great mothers and fathers, join us
Great mothers and fathers, join us
To champion a better future
We believe that a better world starts with a better childhood. BabyChamp BabyWrap was created by a young entrepreneurial couple who want baby’s optimal development using healthy products which benefit newborns and mothers
Our philosophy is inspired in love for children, motherhood and nature. We want to bring back and help others to rediscover a thousand year old natural tradition: Baby wearing. Studies have shown that having your baby close to your body and heart not only allows you (mother, father, baby) to experience a stronger sense of connection and bond, but also provides you various healthy benefits. Enjoy more freedom, closeness and love.
Give the best for your best
We want to support and to champion newborns and parents by crafting ergonomic and beautiful designed high quality products that make real difference and impact in your kid development. Be comfortable, safer and calmer.
Care & give back
Every year around International Children’s Day we come together with our customers to decide where we should donate part of our profit to. Be close and send us your suggestion!
Wear your baby proudly!
Your BabyChamp team,
Benefits For Parents
Benefits For Babies
Safety And Care
• Do not place baby into the wrap in forward position. You should both be facing each other (until baby can holds up head on its own)
• Do not leave baby who cannot sit up yet with legs outside the wrap
• Prevent baby from looking at one side and leaning out of the wrap. Tie baby wrap symmetrically and tight it well
• Do not obstruct baby’s nose and mouth with your breast nor chest
• Do not allow your baby to bent his head backwards. Use the wrap or your hands for supporting it
• Do not use babywrap in a car nor while riding
• Do not use any type of belt when wearing the wrap
• Do not use for babies less then 3 kg (7 pounds)
• Do not bend over at the torso while holding baby due to risk of a back dive fall
• Never do sports wearing babywrap, such as jumping, running, riding a bike etc.
• Do not leave the cloth wrapped around an unattended baby
• Never drink hot liquids when wearing baby
• Do not let grownup babies to have arms and shoulders outside the wrap. They will use hands and arms to touch and hold anything
• Use you common sense at all times. You are responsible for your baby’s safety. Use your best judgement to keep your baby secure and safe.
Quality And Satisfaction
• 5 meters long and totally adjustable: from tiny and premature babies to long and heavy ones
• Folds to small size in own carry bag (20x10cm)
• Extremely soft (95% beathable cotton) and stretchy (5% spandex) cloth. It washes well and dryes fast for daily usage
• Resistent and supportive cloth, with all around sewing and good finishing
• Machine washable at 30 °C. Do not bleach. Do not iron
• Comfortably carry your baby for hours: pre-wrap up in the beginning of the day, drop on and off your baby easily at anytime
• Perfect gift for baby showers or baby-month anniversary. Batter baby using until 12kg (26,4lbs)
More Than a Wrap
• Pregnancy support belly belt: spread the wrap over your belly and relieve back pain
• Womb wrap: reduce diastasis recti/abdominal separation susceptibility
• Postpartum belly binding: improves circulation, relieves water retention and encourages diastasis separation healing
• Cesarean recovery support: speeds up the healing process of the uterus
• Watch your baby wake up and look happy because he/she sees your face and don’t cry for feeling alone
• Nursering cover
• Make your breastfeed lighter and improve posture: reduce back and shoulder pain and relieves muscular and tendon tension throughout the torso
• Prepare a hammock to your baby or toddler: tie the wrap around table (make one single knot on the table) or over baby crib (make one knot each side)